CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Stirring Tomatos,Folding Underwear,and Escaping To England and JONAS!!

WHAT A DAY....I stirred Tomatoes,Folded underwear,and the best part of the day was when i found out I'm escaping to England with my good friend Lizzie.G. I think i should also mention that Lizzie will be marrying her incredibly amazing boyfriend Tyler in Vegas on the way.....YAY LIZZIE.......

OK enough about my life lets talk about the JONAS BROTHERS!!!(a.k.a Johnson Brothers♥)


Their CD came out 2 and a half weeks ago and it is so amazing I am encouraging all of you to go buy it because it is so Fabulous.....

OHEMGEE..This picture is soooo fly!!..FERSURE


They are so hott!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG OMFG OMFG I CANT GET VER IT TYLER IS THERE TYLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! K IM DONE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND IMA LEAVE ALL MY OTHER HUBBYS FOR HIM

Mamma Stella said...

Good for u..I'm happy for u and thanks for letting me come along..

Anonymous said...

EVEN ZAC EFRON???

aw, but he's my favorite!!!

Belle ♥ said...

I AM PERSONALLY VERY HAPPY FOR LIZZIE!
i'm gunna get married too.
i just.....don't know who too yet....
but that won't be a problem

Belle ♥ said...

OHH AND BYTHEWAY
please bring in the jonas bothers cd tomorrow edy