CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Many Yelling Birds...SQUACK

A little birdy told me that The Jonas Brothers will be performing at the Tree Lighting on December 3rd! I'm so excited because I might be going to see them there! I wonder what they will sing, I hope they do video girl or tonight or pushing me away. Wait, I like all their songs so I guess I'd be happy with whatever they sing. I also heard Miley Cyrus will be there. I don't how I feel about that. I think I want to surrender and just not insuly her anymore. But what's the fun in that??

Bye For Now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey edy its your sissy check this out it will get a laugh out of u


http://dashboard.aim.com/aim/galleries/ama-fashion?icid=aimDBPromoOne_image2

Anonymous said...

oh my god. i love ur name/url... edy's sissy. lol.