CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

1 Whole Year!

Today is the one year anniversry of my blog.On February 7, 2008 my blog only had less than 50 views and now we have reached over 20,000 views. I thank everyone who reads and comments on my blog. It's always a pleasure to write posts and include fun pictures and videos. Of course I have to thank the Jonas Brothers for giving me something to post! I know I haven's posted in a while but, I've just had a lot going on. Anyways I hope to begin posting on a regular basis once again. By the way, just has a heads up, The Jonas Brothers 3-D movie comes out on Februrary 27. TIckets are on Pre-Order on jonasbrothers.com and fanfamilyexperience.com. Make sure you go see it!

Here is the musuic-video for "Tonight" that just recently came out. It is almost like a little preview of the 3-D movie. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ur blog HAPPY ANIVERSARY keep postin the crowd luvs ya...lol

Anonymous said...

I think you meant, "If you don't think the JONAS BROTHERS are the best THEN you have serious issues..."

Use 'than' when you are comparing things. For example: If you don't think the JONAS BROTHERS are better THAN Justin Bieber THEN you have serious issues...

If you don't care that grammatical errors make you look stupid THEN you have more serious issues THAN a Jonas Brothers obsession...

etc. etc.