CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally its February Vacation......................YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you plan on doing you ask........ well I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING besides shopping, and listening to The Jonas Brothers :) So anyways today in math I had this weird conversation with Mrs.C we were doing this strange worksheet about these girls (with very strange names) JJ,BJ,RJ,and PJ so then her is the conversation

Me:Hey you mean RJ like the guy from channel 10
Mrs.C: (laughing) do you think it could be him
Me: Maybe you never know
Kelsey: Wait what are you talking about
Mrs.C: Yea Maybe it could be him
Kelsey: What
Me: O wait its a girl
Mrs.C:So its not him
Me:My dream has been crushed
Kelsey: HE's YOUR DREAM HUSBAND I THOUGH NICK JONAS WAS YOUR DREAM HUSBAND
Me: I SAID MY DREAM HAS BEEN CRUSHED Not He IS MY DREAM HUSBAND
Kelsey:O

Weird right anyways
Ciao For Now :)

1 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

We just sw the Jonson broters on TV and my cousin was like oh look it is the jonas brothers and im like NOOOOOOO! IT IS THE JOHNSON BROTHERS!!