CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Am Your Brother




This video is an American Idol audition from a while ago and I have been watching it like 50 times a day everyday on youtoube that is basically been how I have been spending my Februrary Vacation besides listening to the Jonas Brothers Cd on repeat for hours, anyways it was on itunes for free the other day so I downloaded it...I LOVE IT!!!!!!


*Other News>>>>>>>>>>>

My other obsession that is not nearly as big as my obsession and my love for The Jonas Brothers but I still like him is Jesse McCartey and he is coming out with a new CD on May 20th. One of the songs is already on his website and I already downloaded it is called Leavin' I like it!!!!! Its really awesome you should totally check it out on http://www.jessemccartney.com/


**Other News<<<<<<<<<<<

NEW JONAS BROTHERS CD COMING OUT JULY 8TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW JONAS BROTHERS MOVIE COMING OUT ON DISNEY CHANNEL IN JUNE CALLED CAMP ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW JONAS BROTHERS TV SERIES CALLED J.O.N.A.S COMING OUT IN THE SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

TV SERIES????
omg...

Mamma Stella said...

I know isn't that amazing!!!!