CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Joe's Stumble


Today in computer we had to read our essays aloud and I got to read mine. It apparently was a big hit so i thought i would put it on my blog just for the heck of it so here it is..............

Joe's Stumble

None of this would have happened if it hadn’t been for The Jonas Brothers. I was just minding my own business walking through the mall when suddenly I hear a loud thump. I turn around only to find Kevin, and Nick laughing hysterically while Joe was on the floor because he had tripped on the single step at the entrance of the mall. “Are you ok?” I asked him “Yea I’m fine, um I’m Joe and these are my brothers Kevin and Nick”. “Hi I’m Edy” “Nice to meet you” said Nick. Then suddenly Joe blurted out in a panicked voice “Nick is there a kink in my hair?” “No Joe your hair is fine, sorry about that my brother is kind of an egomaniac. I couldn’t believe Nick was talking to me.

After the “incident” at the mall Joe, Nick and Kevin decided to get ice cream. When we finished they asked me if I wanted to go to their concert with them. Of course I said yes and so we went and I got to ride in their tour bus with them. When we got there Big Rob their body guard was waiting for us. He was holding duct tape for some odd reason. Joe was very excited for their concert so when he saw the duct tape he said “Duct Tape! Let me see!” Any of you out there who know Joe Jonas can probably see where this is going. Joe grabbed the duct tape from Big Rob and starting pulling at it until he had a big piece. He then turned around and by accident hit me with his elbow. I fell on to the couch and the tape that Joe was playing with now had me duct tape to a couch. That is how I ended up duct taped to the Jonas Brother’s couch.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny.
No wonder why it was big hit.
LOL