CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008



So last Saturday were the Kids Choice Awards and the Jonas Brothers won the award for best group and I was really happy!!!! YAY!!!!! Oh and that idiot Miley Cyrus won like 4 awards and when she made her aceptance speech she was like "I would like to thank my Lord Savior Jesus Christ" I mean there is nothing wrong with that but coming from Miley since when is she religious I think she was just trying to impress Nick because of their recent break up...OOOO. Well I'm also very excited for the Jonas Brothers summer Burnin' Up Tour . I can't wait to go!!!! Also their short series Jonas Brothers Living the Dream here is a little clip of it. Notice when Joe(john) is in the car hitting cones, when Joe(john) tries to fix Nick's(Nickypoo) hair and he pulls away.. Well it is all hilarious!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!



1 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Hey.. u dun kno me but I was just lookin around n c that u luv the Jonas Brothers too! I am also a HUGE fann! I absolutely luvv ur blog!