CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Have You Seen Anything Like It?


Ohemgee so today I saw these shoes and I just thought that they were amazing. Have you ever seen a converse sneaker that high before? They are like All Star boots and I just think they are so different from any converse I've ever see before. I ♥ them!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

p.s I wonder if the Jonas Brothers would like these since they wear converse alot. I think they would look good in them! ♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

Hayley said...

OMG that shoe is HUGGGGGGGGEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

loooove those shoes. they're very john-john

rahhhh☺ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rahhhh☺ said...

or the jonas brothers?

rahhhh☺ said...

a girl on this show tried to dance in those shoes. She tried to do Salsa (the dance) lets just say it didnt work out.....