CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Premiere!!!

I was so excited about the Camp Rock Premiere Tonight. It ended about a half hour ago and it was AMAZING!!! I totally ♥ it. There was one thing that annoyed me though and that was that Mitchie and Shane didn't kiss. That kind of upset me but still it was totally Fierce. Fersure. If you missed it its on 2morrow on ABC family at 8:00. Here are some videos of my favorite parts and songs from the movie.
(p.s. Kevins character had to be my favorite. He was Jason and he was so funny and so random and I ♥ his character. But I feel that Nickypoo and Kevvy weren't in it enough. So enjoy the videos!!)








object width="425" height="344">



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS SO MAD THEY DIDN'T KISS.

there should ttly b a second one. that would be ahmayzing.