CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Humphrey, We're Leaving

Nothing interesting really going on thats why my posts have been meanlingness lately. You love them anyways though right? Anyways,I have shocking news. Kevin Jonas, our little Jonas Boy is dating a girl named Danielle. I thought that was quite an intersting fact. I thouught I would share that with you. I have also posted a picture of them together so you could see what she looks like. Well toodelooo.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am so sad he broke up with Taylor Swift.
is joe still single ? :)
-Alyssa

Anonymous said...

SLUTTTTTT!

HUMPHRY! WE'RE LEAVING!
CA-CHIIIING!

Mamma Stella said...

can we refrain from using terms such as "slut". This is a respectable blog, I will not have it!LMFAO!! btw who were you referring to?

Anonymous said...

edyily, i was referring to kevy's girlfriend (who could be a guy dressed as haylie duff!)