CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Innapropriate Footwear

Apparently I was wearing "innapropriate footwear" in gym today. I mean come on what is wrong with high heeled suede boots that almost go up to your knees. Some people just don't know what sensible fotwear is,and this is coming from the lady that is in spandex from her toes to her nose everyday(who also by the way wears the UGLIEST sneakers). The fashion police should deff arrest her.Yes that would be quite fun!

For My Jonas Brothers portion of the post I will show you this DARLING picture of the smartest idea ever!

Ohh so smart!


Now thats sensible footwear!

6 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

I AGREE
WITH EVERYTHING
THIS WONDERFUL CHILD OF GOD HAS SAID

sahree
gospel moment
=]
edyily!

Mamma Stella said...

its ok dear ily anyways..we all have our "gospel moments"..lol =]

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 240 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots are all over 310 bucks on every page. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 310 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?