CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Guru Pitka

Last Night was the American Idol Finale and as most of you probablt know already David Cook won. I was reallt not happy with that I wanted Archy(david archuleta) to win. I was really unhappy with the results but anyways The Johnson Brothers performed and they were amazong they were def one of my favorit parts of the show and I finally got to see Nick's haircuy which is like a complete change but also another part of the show that I loved was when the "Guru Pichta" came on. He was so funny! So there is this movie coming out galled the love Guru and he is the star of the show where he is this singing Muslim person who thinks he is holy. He went and Gave both David's advice it was Hilarious! I know the video is long so the the important part of it is from 2:00-3:15 I'm not even going to write what he said just watch the video.

XOXOXOXO
Nick's New Haircut

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Heyy Edy! It's Hayley! I love your blog! Its fantabulous! LOVE your vids on AI!! Anyways I have a blog too, its www.totallykoolioblog.blogspot.com! Hope you visit! BYE!

Anonymous said...

is play my music a jb song???

-abay

rahhhh☺ said...

Edy I found another jonas picture and articel on perez for you. http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-28-expanding-their-empire

copy and paste
and ummmmm...your "nicky poo" is wearing tight yellow capri pants

-laura rawr!!