CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Paperclips: They hold things together

Today in Computer we had to print out our 2 favorite things we did this year, and so of course I wanted to print out the picture on photoshop that I did about the Jonas Brothers. So I sent it to the pronter she picks it up looks right at me and says "No, you are not going to use" so I was like really mad because I really like that picture and I really wanted it to be displayed. In english Mrs.Cummings was like really mad at us for something we didn't do. We had a sub and she gave us the wrong directions and she didn't bother to tell us we needed to use construction paper for our concrete poem. Ughhhhh that class made me very mad. On the other hand though in spanish we worked on our baseball fields. So I got some paper dolls and I glued the Jonas Brothers on them. Seeing the finished result really made my day. Except everyone stared at it in horror. Alana was the only one to understand the artistic escence of it. I think my baseball field is amazing. When I finish it completelty I will post a picture of it. And remember Papereclips hold things together!!!

0 comments: