CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Justice,Peace,And Joy


This is so not fair I have to go to my sisters stupid spring concert and tonight is The American Idol Final Performance Show. I could tape it and I am but I tend not to watch it and i get bored when it's not live. But anyways Apparently Sister.Perpetua(or Cleopetua whichever you prefer) thinks saying I am going to grab my lunch is violent and we should say it in a nicer way. I was laughing so hard I was like snorting and Elizah was like are you okay and then i laughed more beacuse the clock was going crazy and it would go from 12:00 to 7:00 in kike 5 minutes and just kept spining and spining. Well anyways I guess that's it.

2 comments:

rahhhh☺ said...

Edy i was on perez and like i came across this

http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-22-for-all-you-with-ojd

rahhhh☺ said...

copy and paste