CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

How Long Have You Been Seventeen

I ♥ Twilight! The book is beyond fabulous! I am so excited for the movie. Except I am not too crazy about Robert Pattinson playing Edward. He just dosen't seem like the best choice for Edward. I think Maybe Nick would make a better Edward. He has a perfect flawless face, kind of like what is described in the book. Then this kid comes out of no where and says, Hey I'm Edward and he is nothing like him. What is with these people are they out of their minds picking this Robert person when they have Nicj! I think Nick would make the best Edward(of course only if I was Bella).


THIS SHOULD NOT BE EDWARD CULLEN


THERE HE IS! NOW THATS WHO I CALL EDWARD CULLEN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. we're gonna have a little poll here. if you think the jonas brothers would make a great addition to the twilight world, say "JB". If you think it would ruin the movie, say "EC".

Mamma Stella said...

Ok maybe it would be weird having them be vampires and thenmm being the ones to bring the story alive but i dont think they could RUIN it...

Anonymous said...

yea ok ruin was a bit extreme, but it would just not be as real... its good that the actors are nobodies, it makes them seem more like real people... or not people, in edward's case...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory