CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome To The Ker Club!!!!


Todayy was soo amazing....!!! First I met this guy and I was like hi! wats your name and he was like Pa-UUl and i was like thats a fun name how do you spell and he said P-A-U-L....IT WAS SO FUNNY. THen i was so happy i finally got accepted into the KER club that is soo fabulous I ♥ being in it with my friends Katay and Rosa it is the best! And then i found out about Papper Plates they are soo much better than PAPER plates and soo much more funn to say and spell also that platic paper plates save you soo much time its not even funny:) Enough about my fab day..Last night Jonas Brothers were on the VMA"S and they did this amazing performance of LOVE BUG the new song off their new Cd.. It was Fabulous..Here is a picture of The JOnas Brothers WIth Christina Aguilera at THe Video Music Awards..

2 comments:

Katie said...

ERK!!!!!! lmao luv it PAHULLLLLL!!!!!!! and i thought it was love boat (lol don't you remember that at lunch??)

eat your greens, kids

Anonymous said...

this post confuses me... but loooove the pic!