CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'M GONNA HAVE FUN

Im so excited! Later today I will be going to see DISNEY ON ICE: A WORLD OF FANTASY. That sure made my day when my sister told me we would be attending this wonderful show. I will post all about when I get abck. I might also post pictures (if flash photography dosen't scare or hurt the performers). It is so sad that the Jonas Brothers won't be at the show. I would have ran to the place if I had to if they would be there. It would of been quite interesting seeing Joe attempting to skate. Maybe for Joe's sake (because hes so fabulous.But not even close to how fabulous Nick is. ♥ them both)its better they stay of the ice.




SO sad they won't be at the show......♥ them!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAYYAYAYAY EDYYYY